Why i-Max: Vijnana?
i-Max:Vijnana is for cultivating high-value researchers – and for meeting the expectations of research scholars, industry, society and the country – by employing modern learning theories, methodologies and advanced technologies.
It is a supplementary skill-building platform. It runs parallel to the curriculum – without direct faculty intervention. It helps the institutions shut-off criticism about the skill-gap because i-Max: Vijnana offers all current, and future skills and abilities that industry and society speak about.
i-Max: Vijnana engages scholars from the first day, and continues to inspire and motivate them! It generates interest and creates passion, builds the pre-requisites to grow through the higher levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy – and makes them life-long learners.
How is i-Max: Vijnana Delivered?
i-Max:Vijnana is the result of a pan-India ethnographic survey (personally collecting feedback from over 37,000 stakeholders), and detailed analysis and research on what goes right and what goes wrong in Indian research eco-system and Indian higher and technical education.
i-Max:Vijnana is the strategic stitching together of over 100 proprietary modules specifically created for Indian scholars – by keeping the research findings in mind – by a team of 158 cutting-edge professionals.
Therefore, i-Max: Vijnana is priceless. It is divine or it is a blessing for the Indian scholars, who are in search of high-impact research. It carries the knowledge, insights and wisdom – that is not easily available to research scholars – in an engaging, inspiring and interactive way, through institution wide WI-Fi!
i-Max:Vijnana is everything that a scholar needs! On auto-pilot, it builds learnability, research abilities, employability, start-up, and entrepreneurship abilities, and also the design thinking abilities! And, it culminates the habit of finding problems, and solutions everywhere.
When the scholar start using the program, i-Max:Vijnana provides the genuine induction to the field in an engaging, inspiring way. What is your research topic? Why is it important? What is its past, it future? How can you benefit from the subject? and many more.
During the first part, i-Max:Amulya builds the language and the literacy to develop insight in the topic. This develops pride and self-esteem. It helps students to identify their learning style and advise them on how to learn their subject smart way. Similarly, it builds all key skills that are needed for the next years.
During the second part, i-Max:Vijnana helps students imbibe Critical & Creative Thinking. Besides this, students are exposed to over 12 proprietary programs including an AI-based Extempore speaking Simulator!
Similarly for the later part, i-Max:Vijnana offers all academic-industry interactive programs for learnability, employability, start-up/entrepreneurship, graduate attributes etc. For details, please download the brochure.
i-Max:Vijnana is available for: Inter-disciplinary research, and for other specialised domains like: 1. Mechanical Engineering, 02. Industrial Engineering, 03. Production Engineering, 04. Mechatronics & Robotics Engineering, 05. Instrumentation & Control Engineering, 06. Electronics Engineering, 07. Electrical & Electronics Engineering, 08. Petrochemical Engineering, 09. Chemical Engineering, 10. Textile Production Engineering,11. Electronics & Telecom Engineering, 12. Bio-Medical Engineering, 13. Mining Engineering, 14. Bio-technology, 15. Metallurgical & Material Science, 16. Science, 17. Civil Engineering, 18. Law, 19. Information Technology, 20. Commerce, 21. Plastics Engineering, 22. Finance Management, 23. Mining Engineering, 24. Cost Accountancy, 25. Architecture & Planning, 26. Hospitality, 27. Electrical Engineering, 28. Human Resources Management, 29. Computer Engineering , 30. Marketing Management, 31. Petroleum Engineering, 32. Financial Management, 33. Polymer Technology, 34. Textile Technology, and many more subject disciplines.
(For details, download the subject-specific brochure on the home page. For any specific information, send emil to firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. World’s first & only AI-based professional extempore simulator for 24 branches of Engineering, Technology, Management & Liberal Arts and other disciplines- as per AICTE/UGC curriculum
2. World’s first & only blended learning system for engineering/science/social sciences/liberal arts comprehension & concept generation: Ex: “Smart English through Technology & Science”
3. World’s first & only critical thinking & extempore speaking simulator & trainer
4. World’s largest repository of science, engineering, humanities interview questions in video format – over 200,000 questions!
5. World’s first professional-engineering competency tests based on various levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy
6. World’s first & only professional interview trainer & industry wisdom builder for employability
7. World’s first & only Interactive module to teach students to “Ask relevant questions”
8. World’s first & only customisable test to advise students what to do with their branch of engineering taking account of their unique personality
9. World’s first & only customisable module to convince & inspire students about the value and future potential of their branch of engineering
10. World’s first & only interactive learning module that links wonders of human body with various branches/theories of engineering
11. World’s first & only learning module that explains the key commercial products of each branch of engineering & linking them to theories they learn
12. World’s first & only repository of “classic book summaries” especially crafted for Indian engineering students of various branches.
01. Constructivism, 02. Social learning theory, 03. Situated learning theory, 04. Holistic education, 05. Self-directed learning, 06. NAMEPT (Namboothiri’s Anti-Macaulay Educational Progress Template), 07. Mastery learning, 08. Inquiry-based learning, 09. Zone of Proximal Development (ZPD), 10. Multiple Intelligences, 11. Experiential learning, 12. Cognitive apprenticeship, 13. Meta-cognitive strategies, 14. Situated learning theory, 15. Self-determination theory, 16. Constructivist learning theory, 17. Project-based learning.
Download the Brochure for:
Procurement, Installation & Implementation.