What is i-Max: Amulya?
i-Max:Amulya is for cultivating high-value graduates – and for meeting the expectations of parents, industry, society and the country – by employing modern learning theories and advanced technologies.
It is a supplementary skill-building platform. It runs parallel to the academics – without direct faculty intervention. It helps the institutions shut-off criticism about the skill-gap because i-Max: Amulya offers all current, and future skills and abilities that industry and society speak about.
i-Max: Amulya engages students from the first day of the first year, and continues to inspire and motivate students till the final day of the final year! It generates interest and creates passion, builds the pre-requisites to grow through the higher levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy – and makes them life-long learners.
How is i-Max: Amulya Delivered?
i-Max:Amulya is the result of a pan-India ethnographic survey (personally collecting feedback from over 37,000 stakeholders), and detailed analysis and research on what goes right and what goes wrong in Indian higher and technical education.
i-Max:Amulya is the strategic stitching together of over 100 proprietary modules specifically created for Indian students – by keeping the research findings in mind – by a team of 158 cutting-edge professionals.
Therefore, i-Max: Amulya is priceless. It is divine or it is a blessing for the Indian students of higher and technical education. It carries the knowledge, insights and wisdom – that is not easily available to students of Indian campuses – in an engaging, inspiring and interactive way, through campus wide WI-Fi!
i-Max:Amulya is everything for a student in the campus! On auto-pilot, it builds learnability, research abilities, employability, start-up & entrepreneurship abilities, applied graduate attributes!
Or, in other words, students continue to build skills and add the points to their “savings-bank style account” till the final year. Once they accumulate the needed credits, students will get the certificate and the “Placement Passport”.
By this time, the student would have accumulated the abilities to raise him/her to the creative level of Bloom’s Taxonomy!
When the student joins the program, i-Max:Amulya provides the genuine induction to the field in an engaging, inspiring way. What is your subject-discipline? Why is it important? What is its past, it future? How can you benefit from the subject? and many more.
During the first year, i-Max:Amulya builds the language and the literacy to develop insight in the subject. This develops pride and self-esteem. It helps students to identify their learning style and advise them on how to learn their subject smart way. Similarly, it builds all key skills that are needed for the next years.
During the second year, i-Max:Amulya helps students imbibe Critical & creative Thinking. Besides this, students are exposed to over 12 proprietary programs including an AI-based Viva-Voce Simulator!
Similarly for third, fourth years, i-Max:Amulya offers all academic-industry interactive programs for learnability, employability, start-up/enbtrepreneurship, graduate attributes etc. For details, please download the brochure.
i-Max:Amulya is available for: 1. Mechanical Engineering, 02. Industrial Engineering, 03. Production Engineering, 04. Mechatronics & Robotics Engineering, 05. Instrumentation & Control Engineering, 06. Electronics Engineering, 07. Electrical & Electronics Engineering, 08. Petrochemical Engineering, 09. Chemical Engineering, 10. Textile Production Engineering,11. Electronics & Telecom Engineering, 12. Bio-Medical Engineering, 13. Mining Engineering, 14. Bio-technology, 15. Metallurgical & Material Science, 16. Science, 17. Civil Engineering, 18. Law, 19. Information Technology, 20. Commerce, 21. Plastics Engineering, 22. Finance Management, 23. Mining Engineering, 24. Cost Accountancy, 25. Architecture & Planning, 26. Hospitality, 27. Electrical Engineering, 28. Human Resources Management, 29. Computer Engineering , 30. Marketing Management, 31. Petroleum Engineering, 32. Financial Management, 33. Polymer Technology, 34. Textile Technology, and many more subject disciplines.
(For details, download the subject-specific brochure on the home page. For any specific information, send emil to email@example.com)
1. World’s first & only AI-based professional interview & viva-voce simulator for 24 branches of Engineering, Technology, Management & other disciplines- as per AICTE/UGC curriculum
2. World’s first & only blended learning system for engineering/science comprehension & concept generation: Ex: “Smart English through Technology & Science”
3. World’s first & only critical thinking & extempore speaking simulator & trainer
4. World’s largest repository of engineering interview questions in video format – over 200,000 questions!
5. World’s first professional-engineering competency tests based on various levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy
6. World’s first & only professional interview trainer & industry wisdom builder for employability
7. World’s first & only Interactive module to teach students to “Ask relevant questions”
8. World’s first & only customisable test to advise students what to do with their branch of engineering taking account of their unique personality
9. World’s first & only customisable module to convince & inspire students about the value and future potential of their branch of engineering
10. World’s first & only interactive learning module that links wonders of human body with various branches/theories of engineering
11. World’s first & only learning module that explains the key commercial products of each branch of engineering & linking them to theories they learn
12. World’s first & only repository of “classic book summaries” especially crafted for Indian engineering students of various branches.
(“Engineering” terminology is used as an example. But the same features are available for the other subject-disciplines.)
01. Constructivism, 02. Social learning theory, 03. Situated learning theory, 04. Holistic education, 05. Self-directed learning, 06. NAMPET (Namboothiri’s Anti-Macaulay Progressive Educational Template), 07. Mastery learning, 08. Inquiry-based learning, 09. Zone of Proximal Development (ZPD), 10. Multiple Intelligences, 11. Experiential learning, 12. Cognitive apprenticeship, 13. Meta-cognitive strategies, 14. Situated learning theory, 15. Self-determination theory, 16. Constructivist learning theory, 17. Project-based learning, 18. William G Perry’s Scheme of Cognitive Development, 19. Malcolm Baldrige Criteria for Educational Excellence.
Download the Brochure for:
Procurement, Installation & Implementation.